Your heart may not be the biggest organ in your body, but it is one of the most vital ones. The human heart beats 24/7 without a break for a lifetime, which can equal more than 2.5 billion heartbeats in a normal lifespan. It’s important to treat our heart with respect and take care of it with a proper diet, regular exercise, and using supplements from Aspire Rejuvenation Nutraceuticals to provide proper nutrition.
Heart disease kills millions of people each year and some of the time the causes can be prevented or at least minimized. Heart attacks, sudden cardiac death, and strokes are caused by plaque that builds up in our heart and blood vessels over time. Some of this can be hereditary, but in many cases poor diet or life choices play a big factor. Making lifestyle changes to improve heart health is very important and can include:
- Stop smoking
- Lose weight
- Eat a balanced diet
- Stay active
- Manage blood pressure and cholesterol
- Reduce sugar intake
Some diet changes that help cardiovascular health include:
- Less salt and sugar intake>
- Avoid saturated fats and trans-fats
- Reduce meat intake
- Add beans, fruit, whole grains, and vegetables to your diet
- Use healthy oils such as olive oil
- Minimize dairy intake
Remember that it takes one to two months to create a change in your habits, so be patient as you start to incorporate healthier choices into your diet and lifestyle. Healthy living is a lifetime commitment, not a fad or instant change.
How can Aspire Supplements help you support a heart-healthy lifestyle? We help by providing a range of cardiovascular supplements that help keep your heart healthy including:
- Bergamot Cardio Support + to support proper cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Omega 3 high-dose fish oil
- Heart Healthy broad-spectrum supplement to support your heart
- Red yeast rice to support normal cholesterol levels
Aspire Rejuvenation Nutraceuticals can help support your cardiovascular health program as well as other supplements for health, better sleep, joint health, and much more. For more information please call us at 407-233-4006.