Though often ignored until there is a problem, gut health is important and it should be considered a normal part of your overall health routine. It may be surprising to learn that our gut provides 75% or more of our immune system therefore it is important to provide it both good nutrition and also good bacteria or probiotics to help it function properly.
Studies have also shown that our gut functions as an integral part of our nervous system by producing a majority of the neurotransmitters and most of the serotonin that controls our brain function, helps with sleep management, and controls our moods. Therefore, it is important to take care of our gut as we would with any other parts of our body.
When the gut becomes damaged or suffers some sort of compromise, there are several signs that can help you or your doctor pinpoint a gut issue:
- Increasing sensitivity to certain foods
- Ongoing indigestion, gas, or bloating
- Bowel changes including constipation, diarrhea, or even blood in the stool
- Mood changes or fatigue
- Increasing skin issues such as acne, eczema, or rosacea
- A “leaky gut” which can lead to irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, or a compromised immune system
- Dysbiosis which is an imbalance of the gut bacteria leading to excessive growth of some bacteria over others which can cause malnutrition
Aspire Rejuvenation can help with gut health with our Gut Package. It contains a balance of nutrients and supplements to promote good gut health including:
- PRO-Biotics to replenish your gut with the proper bacterial balance. No refrigeration is needed!
- DigestALL enzymes that help digest food correctly to prevent the growth of yeast or fermentation that can disrupt normal bacterial health.
- Omega 3 which is our powerful concentrated fish oil supplement that is amazing because it can lower blood pressure, reduces triglycerides, reduce the chance of heart attacks or strokes, and slows the creation of plaque in your arteries.
You can call the Aspire Rejuvenation Clinic at 407-233-4006 if you have any further questions for the staff regarding our medical grade supplement protocols.